2021 Camping Reservations will be open on January 4, 2021!!
For reservations please call, visit our office or book under the reservations tab of the campground you wish to stay. Our reservations office will be open January 4, 2021 at 7:30 am.
Early 2021 RESERVATIONS:
Reservations of 6+ sites open on 12/9; maximum sites one person is able to reserve is 12.
Please call individual campground for reservations.
LARGE GROUP SITES:
Faucherie, Aspen and Silvertip Group Campsites are currently closed for the remainder of 2020 and (as of now) 2021. We will be taking reservations (no payment) for 2021 camping season in case the State and County restrictions are lifted prior to stay.
Jackson Meadows Campgrounds and all Dispersed Camping is CLOSED for the year. See you next season!
Please see our new guidelines for Camping and Day Use:
- Anyone coming on to our facilities will have to fill out a Release of Liability form
- If you are sick please stay home, you will receive a full refund
- Camping, boating and day use are with household members only
- Only one household should occupy each campsite. Non-registered visitors will not be permitted (basically no extra vehicles)
- Do not congregate in other campsites, campers must stay to their own site
- Visitors should keep their face masks nearby, especially in the day use areas
- Maintain 6ft of distance from non-household members
- Playgrounds and store will be closed
- We will sell ice and wood at our gate houses
- Fuel will be sold at Long Ravine and Scotts Flat
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Bring hand sanitizer
Thank you for your interest in our Upper Division!
2021 Upper Division Group Camping Rates (per night)-
Aspen Spring Unit (50 People) $264.00
Aspen Hill and Ridge (25 People) $132.00
Faucherie Loop 1 & 2 (25 People) $132.00
Silvertip Group (25 People) $147.00
RV Dump Fee- $20.00