2022 Summer Reservations will open January 18, 2022
Changes to the 2022 Reservations, please read below…
Due to the recent winter storms, our campgrounds took quite a hit. We will be without power, phones and internet services for several weeks. We have power and phone lines down throughout our campgrounds as well as trees. We are sorry for the inconvenience and please check our website for updates.
Reservations for Faucherie, Aspen, Silvertip Groups and Scotts Flat Groups can be made by phone (530) 265-5302 starting January 18th at 12:00 a.m. or in-person at our Scott’s Flat office located at 23333 Scotts Flat Lake Road, Nevada City. Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Please see our new guidelines for Camping and Day Use:
- Anyone coming on to our facilities will have to fill out a Release of Liability form
- If you are sick please stay home, you will receive a full refund
- Camping, boating and day use are with household members only
- Only one household should occupy each campsite. Non-registered visitors will not be permitted (basically no extra vehicles)
- Do not congregate in other campsites, campers must stay to their own site
- Visitors should keep their face masks nearby, especially in the day use areas
- Maintain 6ft of distance from non-household members
- Playgrounds and store will be closed
- We will sell ice and wood at our gate houses
- Fuel will be sold at Long Ravine and Scotts Flat
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Bring hand sanitizer
*Fire restriction may be imposed due to weather condition, PSPS events, power outages or poor air quality, at which time, campfires and charcoal fires will not be permitted. In severe cases, propane use may be restricted as well.*
Thank you for your interest in our Upper Division!
Silvertip and Aspen Group Campgrounds
Reservations can be made January 18, 202212AM by phone (530) 265-5302 or in person at our Scott’s Flat Office at 7:30am.
Faucherie Group Campground
Reservations can be made January 18, 2022 12AM phone message or in our Scotts Flat Office 7:30AM
***NEW THIS YEAR*** ONE RESERVATION PER HOUSE HOLD, UP TO SEVEN CONSECUTIVE DAYS**
East Meadows, Pass Creek, Findley, Fir Top and Woodcamp Campgrounds
Reservations available 6 month prior to stay, www.recreation.gov
or contact our office for information (530) 265-5302.
2021 Upper Division Group Camping Rates (per night)-
Aspen Spring Unit (50 People) $276.00
Aspen Hill and Ridge (25 People) $139.00
Faucherie Loop 1 & 2 (25 People) $154.00
Silvertip Group (25 People) $154.00
RV Dump Fee- $20.00