(Grass Valley, CA June 16, 2021) Fire use restrictions will go into effect Thursday, June 17, at foothill recreational facilities owned and operated by the Nevada Irrigation District (NID). Due to the drought, hot weather and dry conditions, campfires will be prohibited in developed campgrounds around Scotts Flat Reservoir and Rollins Reservoir.
Under the rules, campfires and open fires fueled by wood or charcoal are prohibited. Portable cooking stoves and propane-fueled portable fire rings are permitted because fire levels can be monitored and maintained.
Please see our new guidelines for Camping and Day Use:
- Anyone coming on to our facilities will have to fill out a Release of Liability form
- If you are sick please stay home, you will receive a full refund
- Camping, boating and day use are with household members only
- Only one household should occupy each campsite. Non-registered visitors will not be permitted (basically no extra vehicles)
- Do not congregate in other campsites, campers must stay to their own site
- Visitors should keep their face masks nearby, especially in the day use areas
- Maintain 6ft of distance from non-household members
- Playgrounds and store will be closed
- We will sell ice and wood at our gate houses
- Fuel will be sold at Long Ravine and Scotts Flat
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Bring hand sanitizer
*Fire restriction may be imposed due to weather condition, PSPS events, power outages or poor air quality, at which time, campfires and charcoal fires will not be permitted. In severe cases, propane use may be restricted as well.*
Thank you for your interest in our Upper Division!
Silvertip and Aspen Group Campgrounds
Reservations can be made January 4, 2021 12AM by phone (530) 265-5302 or in person at our Scott’s Flat Office at 7:30am.
Faucherie Group Campground
Reservations can be made January 4, 2021 12AM phone message or in our Scotts Flat Office 7:30AM
***NEW THIS YEAR*** ONE RESERVATION PER HOUSE HOLD, UP TO SEVEN CONSECUTIVE DAYS**
East Meadows, Pass Creek, Findley, Fir Top and Woodcamp Campgrounds
Reservations available 6 month prior to stay, www.recreation.gov
or contact our office for information (530) 265-5302.
2021 Upper Division Group Camping Rates (per night)-
Aspen Spring Unit (50 People) $264.00
Aspen Hill and Ridge (25 People) $132.00
Faucherie Loop 1 & 2 (25 People) $132.00
Silvertip Group (25 People) $147.00
RV Dump Fee- $20.00