East Meadows, Pass Creek, Pass Creek Overflow, Woodcamp are OPEN
Aspen Group, Silvertip Group, Fir Top, Findley, and Faucherie are CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Please see our new guidelines for Camping and Day Use:
- Anyone coming on to our facilities will have to fill out a Release of Liability form
- If you are sick please stay home, you will receive a full refund
- Camping, boating and day use are with household members only
- Only one household should occupy each campsite. Non-registered visitors will not be permitted (basically no extra vehicles)
- Do not congregate in other campsites, campers must stay to their own site
- Visitors should keep their face masks nearby, especially in the day use areas
- Maintain 6ft of distance from non-household members
- Playgrounds and store will be closed
- We will sell ice and wood at our gate houses
- Fuel will be sold at Long Ravine and Scotts Flat
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Bring hand sanitizer
Update: May 22, 2020
Jackson Meadow campgrounds closed until further notice.
Bowman and Pass Creek Boat launches are now Open
Update: May 16, 2020
ALL NID LAUNCH RAMPS TO REMAIN CLOSED TILL FURTHER NOTICE!
Update as of May 7, 2020
Nevada Irrigation District is temporarily closing all Recreation facilities to support state and local efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Jackson Meadow campgrounds closed through June 14, 2020
The temporary closure includes all boat launches at Scott’s Flat Reservoir and Rollins Reservoir.
Thank you for your interest in our Upper Division!
Silvertip and Aspen Group Campgrounds
Reservations can be made January 2, 2020 12AM by phone (530) 265-5302 or in person at our Scott’s Flat Office at 7:30am.
Faucherie Group Campground
Reservations can be made January 2, 2020 12AM phone message or in our Scotts Flat Office 7:30AM
***NEW THIS YEAR*** ONE RESERVATION PER HOUSE HOLD, UP TO SEVEN CONSECUTIVE DAYS**
East Meadows, Pass Creek, Findley, Fir Top and Woodcamp Campgrounds
Reservations available 6 month prior to stay, www.recreation.gov
or contact our office for information (530) 265-5302.
2020 Upper Division Group Camping Rates (per night)-
Aspen Spring Unit (50 People) $252.00
Aspen Hill and Ridge (25 People) $126.00
Faucherie Loop 1 & 2 (25 People) $126.00
Silvertip Group (25 People) $141.00
RV Dump Fee- $20.00