Nevada Irrigation District will be opening all it facilities to boating, day use and camping on July 1, 2020!!!
Please see our new guidelines for Camping and Day Use:
- Anyone coming on to our facilities will have to fill out a Release of Liability form
- If you are sick please stay home, you will receive a full refund
- Camping, boating and day use are with household members only
- Only one household should occupy each campsite. Non-registered visitors will not be permitted (basically no extra vehicles)
- Do not congregate in other campsites, campers must stay to their own site
- Visitors should keep their face masks nearby, especially in the day use areas
- Maintain 6 ft of distance from non-household members
- Playgrounds and store will be closed
- We will sell ice and wood at our gate houses
- Fuel will be sold at Long Ravine and Scotts Flat
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Bring hand sanitizer
Update: May 26, 2020
Nevada Irrigation District (NID) will open its boat launches at Scotts Flat and Rollins Lakes to local residents (Nevada/Placer County) only on Friday, May 29 with County prescribed, COVID-19 Boat Launch Handout.
Camping is still closed till further notice.
Update: May 22, 2020
Scotts Flat, Long Ravine, Orchard Springs and Peninsula campgrounds and facilities will be closed until further notice.
Jackson Meadow campgrounds closed until further notice.
Update: May 16, 2020
ALL NID LAUNCH RAMPS TO REMAIN CLOSED TILL FURTHER NOTICE!
Update as of May 7, 2020
Nevada Irrigation District is temporarily closing all Recreation facilities to support state and local efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Scotts Flat, Long Ravine, Orchard Springs and Peninsula campgrounds and facilities will be closed thru May 31, 2020
Jackson Meadow campgrounds closed through June 14, 2020
The temporary closure includes all boat launches at Scott’s Flat Reservoir and Rollins Reservoir.
Scotts Flat Lake Campground is the premier Nevada County destination for outdoor fun and activities. Open year round, we are conveniently located between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe.
Whether planning a week long stay or just passing through, you are sure to enjoy your stay with us! We welcome both tent camping and RV camping as well as day use for fishing, swimming and boating and more.