Nevada Irrigation District will be opening all it facilities to boating, day use on July 1, 2020!!!
Please see our new guidelines for Day Use:
- Anyone coming on to our facilities will have to fill out a Release of Liability form
- If you are sick please stay home, you will receive a full refund
- Camping, boating and day use are with household members only
- Do not congregate in other campsites, campers must stay to their own site
- Visitors should keep their face masks nearby, especially in the day use areas
- Maintain 6ft of distance from non-household members
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Bring hand sanitizer
Update: May 16, 2020
ALL NID LAUNCH RAMPS AND FACILITIES TO REMAIN CLOSED TILL FURTHER NOTICE!
Thank you for your interest in the Cascade Shores Access to Scotts Flat Reservoir
Summer Season – May 25th – September 14th
Cascade Boat Launch Gate is open to the public Wednesday – Sunday 9:30am – 6pm
Off-Season – September 15th – May 24th
Cascade Boat Launch Gate is closed to non-pass members
Our day-use area is open year-round!
Cascade Shores Day-Use