Scotts Flat, Orchard Springs and Long Ravine Campgrounds
For summer reservations please contact the individual campground directly
New guidelines for Camping and Day Use:
- Anyone coming on to our facilities will have to fill out a Release of Liability form
- If you are sick please stay home, you will receive a full refund
- Camping, boating and day use are with household members only
- Only one household should occupy each campsite. Non-registered visitors will not be permitted (basically no extra vehicles)
- Do not congregate in other campsites, campers must stay to their own site
- Visitors should keep their face masks nearby, especially in the day use areas
- Maintain 6 ft of distance from non-household members
- Playgrounds and store will be closed
- We will sell ice and wood at our gate houses
- Fuel will be sold at Long Ravine and Scotts Flat
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Bring hand sanitizer
Long Ravine Resort is conveniently located in the Sierra Foothills, between Sacramento California & Reno Nevada, less than 10 minutes off of Interstate 80. With an elevation of 2300 feet, we are perfectly placed amongst the pine and oak forest just below the snow line. This is undoubtedly, one of the most beautiful areas in The Gold Country.
All water skiing and sports enthusiasts love Rollins Lake with its 13 miles of shoreline. The two large fingers of the lake are perfect for water skiing, while the calm coves are fishing havens. To the delight of anglers, Bass, German Brown, Catfish, Crappie, Perch and Bluegill are abundant in Rollins Lake. The lake is stocked regularly with Rainbow Trout (no live minnows please). For the safety and enjoyment of all using the lake, please obey the California Regulations regarding boating and fishing.
*Fire restriction may be imposed due to weather condition, PSPS events, power outages or poor air quality, at which time, campfires and charcoal fires will not be permitted. In severe cases, propane use may be restricted as well.*
We value our customers and are proud of our campground, providing families an opportunity to share special times together.
These are memories to be cherished by all.
Whatever type of recreation you enjoy, our family friendly resort has the services to enhance your vacation. Here are some of the services and products we offer:
- Outrigger Store & Lakeside Grill
- RV & Tent Camping with Flush Toilets & Hot Showers
- Large Group Sites
- Full Hook-Ups and Dump Station
- Picnic Tables, Fire Pits
- Paved Parking Pads
- 13 Miles of Shoreline and Large Beach
- Marina with Boat Ramp
- Floating Gas Dock/Pump
- Boat Slips and Boat Rentals
- Swim Platform & Slide
- And Much More!