Nevada Irrigation District will be opening all it facilities to boating, day use and camping on July 1, 2020!!!
Please see our new guidelines for Camping and Day Use:
- Anyone coming on to our facilities will have to fill out a Release of Liability form
- If you are sick please stay home, you will receive a full refund
- Camping, boating and day use are with household members only
- Only one household should occupy each campsite. Non-registered visitors will not be permitted (basically no extra vehicles)
- Do not congregate in other campsites, campers must stay to their own site
- Visitors should keep their face masks nearby, especially in the day use areas
- Maintain 6 ft of distance from non-household members
- Playgrounds and store will be closed
- We will sell ice and wood at our gate houses
- Fuel will be sold at Long Ravine and Scotts Flat
- Bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized throughout the day
- Bring hand sanitizer
Update: May 26, 2020
Nevada Irrigation District (NID) will open its boat launches at Scotts Flat and Rollins Lakes to local residents (Nevada/Placer County) only on Friday, May 29 with County prescribed, COVID-19 Boat Launch Handout.
Camping is still closed till further notice.
Update: May 22, 2020
Scotts Flat, Long Ravine, Orchard Springs and Peninsula campgrounds and facilities will be closed until further notice.
Jackson Meadow campgrounds closed until further notice.
Update: May 16, 2020
ALL NID LAUNCH RAMPS TO REMAIN CLOSED TILL FURTHER NOTICE!
Update as of May 7, 2020
Nevada Irrigation District is temporarily closing all Recreation facilities to support state and local efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Scotts Flat, Long Ravine, Orchard Springs and Peninsula campgrounds and facilities will be closed thru May 31, 2020
Jackson Meadow campgrounds closed through June 14, 2020
The temporary closure includes all boat launches at Scott’s Flat Reservoir and Rollins Reservoir.
Long Ravine Resort is conveniently located in the Sierra Foothills, between Sacramento California & Reno Nevada, less than 10 minutes off of Interstate 80. With an elevation of 2300 feet, we are perfectly placed amongst the pine and oak forest just below the snow line. This is undoubtedly, one of the most beautiful areas in The Gold Country.
All water skiing and sports enthusiasts love Rollins Lake with its 13 miles of shoreline. The two large fingers of the lake are perfect for water skiing, while the calm coves are fishing havens. To the delight of anglers, Bass, German Brown, Catfish, Crappie, Perch and Bluegill are abundant in Rollins Lake. The lake is stocked regularly with Rainbow Trout (no live minnows please). For the safety and enjoyment of all using the lake, please obey the California Regulations regarding boating and fishing.
We value our customers and are proud of our campground, providing families an opportunity to share special times together.
These are memories to be cherished by all.
- Outrigger Store & Lakeside Grill
- RV & Tent Camping with Flush Toilets & Hot Showers
- Large Group Sites
- Full Hook-Ups and Dump Station
- Picnic Tables, Fire Pits
- Paved Parking Pads
- 13 Miles of Shoreline and Large Beach
- Marina with Boat Ramp
- Floating Gas Dock/Pump
- Boat Slips and Boat Rentals
- Swim Platform & Slide
- And Much More!