Below are some of the frequently asked questions regarding Orchard Springs Campground.
- What kind of fish are available to catch at Orchard Springs Campground?
German Brown Trout, Massachusetts Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout, Kokanee, Large Mouth Bass, Small Mouth Bass, Spotted Bass, Bulhead Catfish and Channel Catfish.
- How many Sites are available in Orchard Springs Campground Recreation Area?
Orchard Springs Campground currently has 91 sites
- How many people are allowed per site?
Up to 8 people are allowed per site. One vehicle is included with the reservation cost.(Additional vehicles are $10.00 per night)
- How large is the lake?
Rollins has 13 miles of shoreline and a storage capacity of 65,988 acre feet
- Do You have showers?
Yes, we have hot water, quarter operated showers available.
- Do you have flush toilets?
Yes, we do have flush toilets in multiple areas of the Campground. Our restrooms are handicap accessible.
- Can I bring an RV?
Yes, we have multiple RV sites available.
- Do you have RV Hookups?
Yes, RV hookups are available in some sites.
- How far are you from Grass Valley, California?
We are located approximately 15 miles from Downtown Grass Valley.
- Are you open year round?
Yes, we are open 365 days a year.
- What is the cancellation policy?
No refunds within 14 days of arrival. No rain checks or inclement weather refunds. A change of date is also considered a cancellation. There is a $25 cancellation fee per reservation and the reservation fee is non-refundable. No cancelations for holiday bookings.
- Do you have a playground?
Not at this time.
- What is available with each campsite?
Each site has a fire ring, and a picnic table.
- When is payment due for reservations?
Reservation must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. We do not accept American Express.
- Do you allow pets?
Yes, we allow pets. There is a $3.00 per night, per pet fee. Pets must be on a leash at all times and are not allowed on the beach or in swim areas. Max of two pets per site.
- Are personal watercraft allowed?
We do allow personal watercraft at Orchard Springs Campground, such as; Jet Skis, Wave Runners, ect. Boats are allowed.
- Do you sell firewood?
Yes, firewood is available at a cost of $6.50 per bundle.